3.11.2010

Malevolent March: Day 11

For the month of March, I'm going to try something new for the blog, so every day I am going to spotlight a different villain from comic books, movies, TV, etc. It's mostly going to be my all-time favorite villains, with some crazy random ones thrown in there for good measure, so check back every day to see the newest villain in Malevolent March!


Aside from Stringer Bell, today's villain is quite possibly my favorite from television in recent years. Like some of the best villains (Sylar) this character burned bright but he burned fast, to the point that I worried if he would be able to be sustained as the villain for the show as long as it was on the air. He was, thanks mostly to the terrific performance of Robert Knaepper, who is now trying to single handedly save Heroes, and because, sadly, Prison Break did not last nearly long enough. So here's today's villain from that awesome show: Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell!



Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell

Prison Break

Background: A prisoner at Fox River Penetentiary, T-Bag is the worst of the worst. A pedophile, rapist, and murderer while also leading the white supremacy gang in the prison. T-Bag manipulates his way into Michael Scofield's plan to escape from prison with his brother Lincoln, and torments the brothers every step of the way, even long after they've managed to break out at the end of Season 1. T-Bag seeks revenge on a woman that he had fallen in love with, because she had turned him in for all of his crimes and was the reason for him being in Fox River in the first place. T-Bag raises creepiness to a whole new level, and he is completely without morals or scruples. He was the best reason to tune in to watch Prison Break every week.

Best Quotes from T-Bag

-"So you see "friends"... Either I'm through that hole with you, or I'm gonna sing like Johnny Cash!"



-"Hey Bellick, Bellick. I got one for ya. What do you call a piece of white trash, that couldn't pass the cops exam, and now makes less then a mailman? A C.O."
 
-"Not that hot? [Points to African-American cellmate] When this guy woke up, he was white!"
 
-"Just what I thought the piglets are scared of the big, bad wolf!"
 
-T-Bag: "The boy's right. My hand says "I can't dig". I'll volunteer to keep her occupied."

Michael Scofield: "You don't touch her."
T-Bag: "Who are you, Sister Mary Francis? I know how to play nice."
Michael Scofield: "I'll be watchin'."
-"A full house. That's a concept a Mexican should be quite familiar with, hey Jesus?"
 
-C-Note: "What the hell is up with you and Thailand, huh?"

T-Bag: "Black-market surgery, anonymous transplant donors, hes dressed like shes. What's there not to like?"
 
-"If you shoot me, pretty here will be carrying around 170 pounds of dead Alabama flesh with him. And considering how much you need him to get this little Fibonacci vendetta of yours."
 
 
-"Remember Pretty, I am serving life plus one. So if I get busted for attempted escape, I'ma throw in a homicide, no problem, that's like a parking ticket to me!"



-"You in there, pretty? I know you're there. Just wanted you to know that I'm coming for you. You've got nowhere to run. You're trapped in that little hole of yours. Trapped like a pig ... that I'm gonna slaughter."
 
-"I think that's where you're right... 'Cause when you sent me here... in this place... with these people... it brought that old dirty bastard right back home! Like there was a candle... in the window... just waiting for me to walk up them front steps... You know, I'm going to get out of here someday. And when I do... don't think I won't remember what your front steps look like, Susan."

No comments:

Post a Comment