3.09.2010

Malevolent March: Day 9

For the month of March, I'm going to try something new for the blog, so every day I am going to spotlight a different villain from comic books, movies, TV, etc. It's mostly going to be my all-time favorite villains, with some crazy random ones thrown in there for good measure, so check back every day to see the newest villain in Malevolent March!


Turning my attention back to comic books today, I'm going to be featuring probably my favorite villain in comics right now. He was once not only considered a hero, but one of the greatest heroes in the Universe. Now, his name strikes fear into the hearts of his own people. He started a powerful Corps and named it after himself, in an effort to ensure order and prevent Chaos from spreading throughout the universe. Let's here it for Sinestro!



Sinestro

Background: Thaal Sinestro was once hailed as the greatest Green Lantern, restoring order to his planet Korugar and to all of Space Sector 1417 despite being a seemingly impossible task. Sinestro was best friends with Abin Sur, Hal Jordan's predecessor, and when Sur was killed Sinestro met and trained Hal Jordan and the two of them brought his murderer Atrocious to justice. Sinestro and Hal became friends, and after Hal agreed to visit Sinestro's home world he discovered that Sinestro had been ruling his Space Sector with an iron fist and turned the Green Lantern symbol into something to be feared. Hal defeated his friend and mentor, after which Sinestro became the first renegade Green Lantern and force to be feared in the universe. Sinestro bonded the Fear Entity Parallax onto Hal Jordan almost causing the destruction of the Green Lantern Corps, and years later he formed the Sinestro Corps who wield the yellow light of fear of the emotional spectrum in an effort to strengthen the GLC. Sinestro is one of those villains who do truly evil things for what they believe to be completely just and righteous reasons.


Great Sinestro Moments:






















1 comment:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete